Keeping a stash of emergency items in one place in your vehicle can be very beneficial for you and others in dire situations. Most of these items will be useful in unanticipated circumstances.
Millions of car accidents and breakdowns happen every year. And to be frank, many of them often result in injuries and even death. With simple tools, items, or even non-perishable food on hand, it can do as much as save a life. You can minimize the stress of this ever happening to you by carrying a bag of necessities. Now, you can do your part by organizing and collecting them!
- Durable bag to store supplies
- No-spill gas can (2-5 gal.)
- Jumper Cables
- Jump Starter - Portable power bank for car, phones, and other electronics
- Bottle of Washer Fluid
- First Aid Kit
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Spare Tire and Jack
- Fix-A-Flat Can or Air Compressor
- Bungee Cords
- Small Foldable Shovel
- Multi-tool or Small Tool Kit
- Heavy-Duty Gloves
- Cable Ties
- Duct Tape
- Reflective Triangle
- Road Flares
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- First Aid Kit
- Non-Perishable Food (ex. Granola/Energy bars)
- Bottled Water
- Paper Towels/Rags
- Fall/Winter Seasonal Items (ice scraper, blankets, umbrella, hand warmers, wool socks, stocking cap, etc.)
There are a few pre-assembled roadside emergency kits available on the market, but chances are they may miss that one item you are desperate for. There's nothing better than building a custom kit personalized for your specific needs.
We hope these essential supplies on our vehicle emergency kit list will prepare you for the worst and keep you and your loved ones protected. The key to avoiding a breakdown or accident on the road is proper vehicle maintenance. Feel free to come by Community Auto for all your automotive maintenance and repair needs! Give us a call today at (970) 305-3299 for any questions or concerns you may have.